The year is almost over and we have made a lot of progress. So far President Obama has passed the hate crime legislation into law. President Obama has also signed a bill into law extending medical care for low income individuals with AIDS or HIV in addition he is reversing travel prohibition for those entering the country for immigration or travel.

Thank you President Barack Obama. Deep in my soul I'm going to LET IT RING!! I dedicate this song to all specially to our incredible President.








Rally4Equality
http://rally4equality.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/rally4equality

4 comments:

Web Developers Delhi said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Mobile App Developers said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

SEO Company Pitampura said...

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one.

App Development Company Gurgaon said...

I saved it as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me what you think.

Post a Comment